Grades: 9-12 | 45 students
- Auldern Academy is a private therapeutic boarding school offering 9th through 12th grade college prep education.
- We can provide young women with the skills necessary to enjoy long-term academic success.
- The staff and faculty members of Auldern Academy understand that caring relationships have the power to educate and heal.
- It is the goal of our Academic Program to provide students with an education that prepares them for complex college and workplace competencies.
- The faculty of Auldern Academy strives to prepare students for these challenges through small classes, a mix of traditional and progressive approaches and intensive teacher support and coaching.
- The mission of the Student Life Department at Auldern Academy is to prepare students for the social and independent-living challenges of college life.
- For many college freshmen the day to day social and environmental challenges, rather than academic challenges, present the greatest obstacle to success.
- The Student Life Department challenges students to balance the responsibilities of independence with those of community membership.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PittsboroGrades: PK-11 | 67 students
2428 Silk Hope Gum Springs Rd
Pittsboro, NC 27312
RamseurGrades: PK-12 | 302 students
5449 Brookhaven Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
3220 Keller Andrews Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
SanfordGrades: K-12 | 452 students
2601 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Sanford, NC 27332
GrahamGrades: KG-12 | 42 students
106 Moores Chapel Cemetery Rd
Graham, NC 27253
My daughter Auldern for a little less than 2 years. I have to say I was so impressed with the program. Academically she got a stellar education and I can't say enough about her therapy. She also made some great connections with the Student Life Staff. We both are certainly going to miss it when she leaves. I can't thank you enough Auldern!
- Posted by Parent - meaga
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.