Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
- Open since 1997, Ave Maria Academy teaches Pre-K 3 year olds through the 8th grade. Rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition, Ave Maria Academy forms young minds, hearts, and souls through a commitment to clear thinking, academic achievement, character formation, prayer, and service.
- In an encouraging and safe environment transformed by faith, reason, and virtue, each child`s unique and God-given talents are nurtured through mastery of a rigorous curriculum and active participation in the Catholic faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,250|
|Tuition Notes||Less for Pre-K|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristen Basgall|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Chess Club, Drama, Engineering for Kids, Fitness, Virtue Club Art, Band, Chess Club, Drama, Fitness, Virtue Club, Engineering for Kids,
- Development of Academics, including a thorough command of primary subjects, a positive initiation to a second language, and a strong foundation in computers, music, art and phisical education.
- Development of Spirit, extending an invitation to virtue in the development of a personal relationship with Christ and the knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Enrichment of character, encouraging students to become trustworthy, helpful, friendly, courageous, perservering, and pure.
- Commitment to service, building appreciation and respect for others through class projects and community involvement.
Excellent academics. Very pleased with the way my child progressed through this school.
- Posted by Parent - pgoun
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.