Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
- Bailey Academy's Exceptional Student Education department is to ensure that each student has a learning environment that is appropriate and conducive to learning according to his/her learning deficit and his Individual Educational Plan and her Academic Improvement Plan.
- Through the individualize program bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc can evaluate and promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social growth.
- Thereby promoting self-esteem, self-motivation and the ability to learn how to be self-directed.
- This concept will teach children to work independently, to have a positive image about themselves and not be afraid of new challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 233 students
2525 Trafalgar Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34758
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
information of special education program high school
- Posted by Parent - Jeane
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.