Grades: K-12 | 30 students
- Bal-Perazim Christian Academy promotes academic excellence along with sound biblical teaching and foundation.
- Students that attend Bal-Perazim Academy is prepared for life with rigorous academic training and well balanced Christian principles.
- At Bal-Perazim Academy we both challenge and nurture our students into being well rounded young people with high expectations of excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: NS-3 | 24 students
1201 Cape Court
Fayetteville, NC 28304
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
1420 Hoke Loop Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314
FayettevilleGrades: K-12 | 52 students
7455 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28311
Bal Perazim Christian Academy is a school with dedicated personnel who desire to see young people excel in their Christian walk and in life. A focused effort to see students succeed is embodied in the presentation and care provided to each student. Those who attend will receive a direct instruction with strategies to reach every kind of learner. Bal Perazim Academy is place where a student is given a step up toward success in life.
- Posted by Teacher - mjpw7
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.