- Bay Area Christian School provide quality Christian education impacting lives for now and eternity.
- The curriculum contains the traditional scope and sequence for grades K-12.
- ABeka textbooks are used for most classes.
- Bob Jones texts and others are used for secondary science and mathematics.
- Christian values are encouraged through daily Bible class for all students, weekly chapel, scripture memory verses, Christ-centered curriculum, Christian teachers as role models, and outstanding Christian leaders as guest speakers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||808 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Physics C, APStats,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DickinsonGrades: PK-12 | 246 students
705 FM 517 E
Dickinson, TX 77539
AlvinGrades: PK-12 | 212 students
1407 Victory Lane
Alvin, TX 77511
FriendswoodGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
3200 W Bay Area Blvd
Friendswood, TX 77546
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
7330 Westview Dr
Houston, TX 77055
Sugar LandGrades: PK-12 | 797 students
1250 Seventh Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Both our kids attended BACS for 12 years and got a tremendous education while learning Christian principles and values. We highly recommend it!
- Posted by Parent - jrumb
This will be my boyst third year at Bay Area Christian scohool. We all love this school. The staff and teachers are tremendous. The curriculum is just outstanding and best of all is they are in a christian enviroment.
- Posted by Parent - bb.be