Grades: Nursery School-PK
- The entire staff here would like to welcome you to our school.
- We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Bayfront Child Development Center is a high quality child development program located in downtown St. Petersburg on the Bayfront Hospital Campus. Our educational and enriching program is open to both Bayfront employees and the community. Our Early Foundations Curriculum is designed to give children a hands-on approach to learning where they will excel emotionally, socially, and educationally. Each classroom uses age-specific lessons, activities, and materials to help reach those important early developmental milestones.
- We have a keypad entry, a staffed lobby, fenced playgrounds that accommodate each age-group and certified staff in CPR/first aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6am to 6:30pm, M-F
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint PetersburgGrades: PK-12 | 479 students
990 62nd Avenue NE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
Saint PetersburgGrades: 7-11 | 16 students
820 20th St S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
Saint PetersburgGrades: NS-PK | 60 students
126 11th Avenue Ne -
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
St PetersburgGrades: 5-8 | 95 students
2301 22nd Ave S
St Petersburg, FL 33712
Saint PetersburgGrades: K-8 | 330 students
1900 12th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.