Grades: K-6 | 64 students
- Beacon Christian Academy provides an excellent liberal arts education governed by a strong biblical perspective of life.
- We desire that every student reach their God-given potential through the nurturing of our teachers, and in partnership with parents.
- We are committed to developing the character of our students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically by applying biblical principles to every aspect of life, marked by respect for our fellow man and responsibility to moral standards.
- Beacon’s goal is to provide a high quality education based on a foundation of Christian values in a Christ centered environment through partnerships with parents and teachers.
- BCA is committed to developing students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically by applying Biblical principles to every aspect of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants/skirtts/ jumpers. polo shirts/fleeces)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available pastor and Grodon College and Seminary staff discounts|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$30|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Ely|
|Admissions Associate||Jenelle Siegal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Spanish Club, piano, violin, dance. martial arts Spanish Club, piano, violin, dance. martial arts,
- Beacon Christian Academy provides an
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
One Brookwood Road
Manchester, MA 01944
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
26 Central Street
Andover, MA 01810
HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 174 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.