Grades: K | 10 students
- We work to provide developmentally appropriate educational environments that empower children to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
- Bearcamp Valley School & Children¡¯s Center is a nonprofit child care and early learning center that has been serving this community since 1963.
- We are an educational community of families and teachers working in partnership to serve children between the ages of 18 months and 14 years.
- Each child¡¯s individuality, style and pace of learning is respected, and everyone in the school is recognized and expected to make a valuable contribution to our community life.
- With this educational approach, our children learn to become problem seekers and problem solvers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TamworthGrades: PK | 10 students
1153 Cleveland Hill Rd
Tamworth, NH 03886
South TamworthGrades: 7-12 | 24 students
1164 Bunker Hill Rd
South Tamworth, NH 03883
OssipeeGrades: PK-6 | 442 students
68 Main Street
Ossipee, NH 03864
EffinghamGrades: NS | 29 students
244 High Watch Rd
Effingham, NH 03882
ConwayGrades: 4-7 | 9 students
Po Box 2229
Conway, NH 03818
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.