Grades: K-12 | 203 students
- Beaver County Christian School is a community of Christian families who, in order to equip their children for service to Christ, are actively working together to develop, operate, and maintain an excellent, challenging educational program reflecting a Christian world and life view in an environment that stresses compassion and responsibility.
- In the philosophy of Christian Education, the basic presupposition is the fact of the personal-infinite God as we find Him revealed in the infallible Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- This presupposition leads to the teaching of facts concerning the universe as God-created facts and not neutral, and to the study of mankind as created in the image of God but fallen into the abnormal condition of sin.
- The aims of Christian Education are to to relate each area of study to a Christian world and life view based on Scripture; to develop an integral view of life which avoids putting different areas of study into separate compartments; and to encourage the fullest possible development of physical, mental, emotional and social capacities of each individual student to the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Literature and Composition, AP/Advanced Biology, AP/Advanced Chemistry, AP/Advanced European History|
|Average SAT score||1129|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Knee length shorts and skirts in season)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1 / Jul. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,308|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary $5,308 Kindergarten $3,145 Highschool $6,203 Sliding scale second child at 90%, third child at 65%, subsequent children 25%.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Rose McChesney|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New WilmingtonGrades: KG-12 | 82 students
269 Cowden Rd
New Wilmington, PA 16142
BadenGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3151 Conway Wallrose Rd
Baden, PA 15005
PortersvilleGrades: PK-12 | 226 students
343 E Portersville Road
Portersville, PA 16051
ColumbianaGrades: PK-12 | 318 students
28 Pittsburgh St
Columbiana, OH 44408
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.