Grades: 7-12 | 19 students
- Beddow Jr. / Sr. High School is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school for students from grades seven through twelve.
- Our skilled, qualified faculty allows us to offer a broad array of courses to meet the needs of our student body.
- Students will develop the ability to organize and prioritize assignments and undertake research projects.
- They are expected to dedicate at least one half hour per subject, per day, to study at home.
- Independent reading is encouraged.
- Students also participate in physical education, fundraising for class activities, and community service projects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
6700 Bock Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
13000 Zekiah Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
I would like to get info on your school and to see if I can make open enrollment. And to see how much tuition is yearly.
- Posted by Parent - Lates
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.