Grades: 7-12 | 19 students
- Beddow Jr. / Sr. High School is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school for students from grades seven through twelve.
- Our skilled, qualified faculty allows us to offer a broad array of courses to meet the needs of our student body.
- Students will develop the ability to organize and prioritize assignments and undertake research projects.
- They are expected to dedicate at least one half hour per subject, per day, to study at home.
- Independent reading is encouraged.
- Students also participate in physical education, fundraising for class activities, and community service projects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
13000 Zekiah Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
9255 Piscataway Road
Clinton, MD 20735
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
I would like to get info on your school and to see if I can make open enrollment. And to see how much tuition is yearly.
- Posted by Parent - Lates
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.