Grades: PK-K | 20 students
- Beginnings provides a loving, caring environment where children learn through play, skills that will be important all through their lives.
- Social and emotional development is as important as academic achievement.
- Activities geared to each age group are offered to enhance this natural growth.
- Children are encouraged to make appropriate decisions, exercise independence and resolve conflicts under the guidance of highly qualified teachers who know when to step in and assist the children.
- Beginnings Learning Center offers caring parents an exceptional preschool/kindergarten environment for their children.
- Beginnings is small enough so that each child gets individual attention, but large enough so that children are exposed to a wide range of friendships and experiences.
- The emphasis is on social and emotional growth.
- Children mature by developing standards of behavior which will service them as they continue their educational experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
3301 S 20th St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
2917 Dickinson St
Philadelphia, PA 19146
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-K | 90 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.