- BCS High School is purposely small and personal ï¿½ 360 students, approximately 90 per grade level (9-12).
- There are 32 faculty and an amazing depth and breadth of program.
- We offer a high school diploma and are approved by the State of Washington and accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.
- Our four-year approach to planning in High School promotes: becoming a more well-rounded Christian while exploring and challenging yourself in new areas of study; developing your individual gifts and strengths in the context of an active learning community; and balancing coursework and co-curricular activities to meet your goals and interests.
- Students are engaged in active learning where they learn how to think, not what to think.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1030 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: K-12 | 580 students
3400 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98112
RedmondGrades: 5-12 | 527 students
20301 NE 108th Street
Redmond, WA 98053
232 228th Avenue SE
Sammamish, WA 98074
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 337 students
14615 SE 22nd Street
Bellevue, WA 98007
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103