Grades: NS-PK | 62 students
- We pride ourselves on being a smaller center able to gear our program towards the Developmentally Appropriate Academics.
- Most of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years.
- We have spacious classrooms.
- Our teacher/child ratios are exceptional.
- We offer Music, Hebrew, PE and Sign Language.
- Our Infant Program staff are warm, caring and loving.
- We have many special days such as Bike Rodeo Day and Fall Festival Fun.
- We are motivated and life long learners who take the time to learn and to grow.
- Having your child attend our school really is a gift of love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Price will vary depending on age and hours. We do offer morning care and aftercare for an additional price.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: K | 63 students
6750 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 513 students
6300 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
PhoenixGrades: NS-4 | 40 students
516 W Bethany Home Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
PhoenixGrades: PK-K | 72 students
7901 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 21 students
6516 N 7th St # 105
Phoenix, AZ 85014
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.