- Beth Israel Preschool was founded in 1975 as the only non-sectarian preschool in the area.
- Being housed and owned by Beth Israel Congregation made it quite unique.
- The original goal was to provide a quality early childhood education to all children, regardless of their religious backgrounds.
- The goal has been accomplished by following a careful plan of combining learning, the arts, play and lots of personal attention.
- The staff job is to know how children develop in order to meet their needs.
- In addition the staff attends numerous conferences and professional meetings to accomplish this end.
- The students and their parents are invited and encouraged to share the heritage from which they come.
- All our students are enriched because of the tremendous diversity in the school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1
National avg.: 13:1