Grades: PK-K | 139 students
- Beth Or Preschool serves the youngest members of the congregation and the surrounding community.
- In a safe, loving environment, our wonderful, experienced staff provides a diverse curriculum chock full of fun and exciting learning moments and special days.
- Jewish culture and tradition is integrated throughout the curriculum.
- Holidays are taught and celebrated on the children’s level.
- Weekly school-wide Shabbat celebrations in the Gitlin Family Sanctuary help our children understand the roles of our rabbinical staff.
- Cantor Green introduces the children to the beauty and spirituality of Jewish music with weekly music classes and his participation in preschool Shabbat services.
- Families are encouraged to participate in our Shabbat and holiday celebrations, volunteer in our classrooms and chaperone on field trips.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
Gwynedd ValleyGrades: K | 98 students
Po Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
GwyneddGrades: K | 11 students
Po Box 142
Gwynedd, PA 19436
AmblerGrades: PK-6 | 214 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
AmblerGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
260 Forest Ave
Ambler, PA 19002
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.