Grades: 3-9 | 31 students
- Bethanna’s mission, as a Christian organization, is to provide the highest quality system of care for children and families, to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- We are committed to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- We are committed to promote excellence, support children and families along their life journeys, demonstrate cultural competency, serve with dignity and respect toward all, and maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- We are also committed to build stability, preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families; provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness; and advocate to secure resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 50 students
3380 Byberry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
AbingtonGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
2450 Hamilton Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
SouthamptonGrades: NS | 24 students
150 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966
HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.