- At Bethel Christian Learning Center, maintaining positive school discipline is an interactive process involving the student, the school, the home and the entire community.
- Since students ages 6-18, spend only an average of 9% of their time in school, the home and community environment are crucial, in developing self-disciplined children and the youth.
- The school can't do it alone.
- In order for us to succeed and have a positive discipline intact, the partnership between home and school must continue to be healthy and vibrant.
- According to Dr. Ernest Boyer [President, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching], "It's not the school that has failed, it's the partnership that has failed we cannot have an island of excellence in a sea of community indifference." Bethel Christian Learning Center/Academy offers challenging academic standards along with various enrichment courses to highly motivate the students.
- Students are given a thorough foundation preparing them to score above Grade Level on Standardized Tests.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.