Grades: Nursery School-PK | 138 students
- Here at Bethel KinderCare we pride ourselves on our educated and experienced staff.
- The teachers here are passionate about early childhood education and it shows in their classrooms and in their interactions with the children.
- We believe in ongoing parent/ teacher communication so we can bridge the gap between home and school.
- You can find out more about our dedicated staff in the biographies below.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to the Bethel KinderCare. We have been proudly serving local families for 25 years! Our center accepts children ages six weeks to twelve years old. We bus to the Newtown schools and the Bethel public schools pick-up and drop-off here. We would love a chance to meet you and your family, please call 203-792-6991 to schedule a tour.
Here at the Bethel KinderCare the safety and health of our students is our top priority. We have a coded entry system and secure locks on all outside fences and doors. Our local police regularly drive through our parking lot to check on us. To keep the children healthy we have a cleaning crew that comes at night, laundry facilities for center items, and a sanitizer for toys and all kitchen equipment. In addition to our teachers being CPR and First Aid certified, we have a nurse on staff who visits weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care for Kids DCF NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ReddingGrades: NS-K | 156 students
20 Portland Avenue
Redding, CT 06896
Sandy HookGrades: PK-KG | 55 students
92 Church Hill Rd
Sandy Hook, CT 06482
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.