Grades: Nursery School-PK
Here at KinderCare, we believe that our center is an extension of your home and we want you to feel comfortable every day when you leave your child in our hands.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who combined have over 155 years of experience and who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the Bethel Road KinderCare in Columbus, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Title 20 and Headstart. Title 20 is about a 30 day process to get started. Parent's need to pay in full until the subsidy kicks in.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: PK-K | 114 students
3750 W Henderson Road
Columbus, OH 43220
4895 Sawmill Rd.
Columbus, OH 43235
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
HilliardGrades: K-8 | 481 students
4475 Dublin Rd
Hilliard, OH 43026
ColumbusGrades: NS-K | 87 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.