Grades: K-1 | 110 students
- Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten provides opportunities for each child to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, creatively and spiritually.
- We strive to create an engaging environment where children learn about themselves, gain an understanding of others and develop self-esteem.
- Each child is given acceptance, encouragement and respect as a unique creation of god.
- Our goal is for each child to develop the ability to think creatively, make decisions, accept responsibility, problem solve, interact with peers in positive ways and to nurture a life long love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
BurbankGrades: PK-K | 61 students
720 S Main St
Burbank, CA 91506
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.