Grades: PK-12 | 206 students
Bible Baptist Christian School is a ministry of Bible Baptist Church of Hampton, Georgia, an independent, fundamental church.
BBCS offers an excellent program for children from K4 to 12 grade.
It is the vision of BBCS to train students to serve Christ with all their hearts, souls, and minds.
See below or visit BibleBaptistChristianSchool.com for more information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus - GA Virtual School|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition, which includes all books and most fees, ranges from $3700-5900 per year.|
|Admissions Director||Timothy R. Lee, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Bible Quizzing, Choir, Debate Team, Drama, Private Music Lessons, Yearbook Band, Bible Quizzing, Choir, Debate Team, Drama, Yearbook, Private Music Lessons,
- Bible Baptist Christian School is a ministry of Bible Baptist Church of Hampton, Georgia, an independent, fundamental church. BBCS offers an excellent program for children from K4 to 12th grade.
- BBCS's combination of evangelism, culture, high academic standards, and Christian discipline is not found in the same combination anywhere else.
- Elementary students benefit from warm, caring teachers, and low student-teacher ratios.
- Upper-level students receive a strong, college preparatory course with opportunities for involvement in both fine arts and athletics through the school's accredited membership in the Georgia Association of Christian Schools. BBCS prepares students for college with a balanced training in Bible, academics, fine arts, and physical education and encourages graduates to attend Christian colleges that are consistent with the educational and spiritual goals of BBCS. BBCS students have earned academic, fine arts, and athletic scholarships.
- The faculty and staff have a low turnover rate and are dedicated to serving the Lord and your family.
- It is the vision of BBCS to continue this growth in all dimensions of the ministry as we train students to serve Christ with all their hearts, souls, and minds. Within the cultural and academic soil of Christian education, Bible Baptist Christian School exists to grow Christ-like character that is Scripturally disciplined, others-serving, God-loving, Christ-proclaiming, and focused above.
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HamptonGrades: K | 100 students
85 Mcdonough St
Hampton, GA 30228
McdonoughGrades: PK-12 | 279 students
850 Mill Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253
StockbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 1070 students
2001 Jodeco Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
McdonoughGrades: PK-12 | 671 students
175 Foster Drive
Mcdonough, GA 30253
McdonoughGrades: K-12 | 64 students
185 Tunis Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.