Grades: PK-12 | 267 students
Bible Baptist School is a Christian, college preparatory school accredited by Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC).
Bible Baptist School exists to educate the "whole" student through rigorous academics, competitive athletics, and varied extracurriculars.
We are "Training Tomorrow's Leader's Today".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Price noted is for a 6-12 grade student and does not include fees.|
|Admissions Director||Demeshia Coleman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Piano, Violin Art, Piano, Violin,|
- There are many distinct advantages to Bible Baptist School that continually make it the BEST value for a private, fully accredited, college preparatory, education in the area. These advantages include:
- 1. Phonics based reading instruction beginning in Prekindergarten leading to reading scores for standardized test for K – 1 consistently at 95% or better for the last 5 years.
- 2. Small class size which allows for a great student-teacher ratio, and first class, individualized, attention.
- 3. Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment class options for qualifying Upper School students.
- Bible Baptist School also provides many extra-curricular activities which include:
- 1. Championship level athletics at all levels. Athletic teams include, among others, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, golf, and soccer. Over the past 5 years Bible Baptist has won 3 different State Championships and many Region and Conference Championships.
- 2. National Honor Society chapters for Elementary, Middle and High School, which regularly are involved in community projects and outreach.
- 3. A Gifted and Accelerated Program in Lower School. Our GAP program was designed to identify and challenge our gifted Lower School students in grades 1-5.
- Bible Baptist School has an almost 20 acre campus that houses multiple academic buildings, that include two media centers, two state-of-the-art computer labs, and over 100,000sq ft of academic space. Some recent updates and coming changes include:
- 1. The planned moved to digital textbooks(tablets) for 6-12 grades beginning the 2013-14 school year.
- 2. An updated, multi-court gymnasium/athletic facility.
- 3. A recent, multi-million dollar campus update to improve facilities and security.
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 647 students
4625 Waters Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 275 students
Savannah, GA 31405
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 1447 students
1599 Chatham Pkwy
Savannah, GA 31408
SavannahGrades: K-12 | 120 students
707 Little Neck Rd
Savannah, GA 31419
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
601 Penn Waller Rd
Savannah, GA 31410
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.