Grades: K-9 | 108 students
- At Bill Rice Christian Academy, your child will receive knowledge and character.
- Each student receives an excellent, disciplined education through our superior curriculum and our master teachers.
- Each student also develops character.
- Other schools focus on sports or fine arts; we focus on character.
- Character is doing right apart from outside influences (anticipated gain or possible punishment).
- We produce academically strong young people who desire to do right on their own by obeying God`s principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,380|
|Tuition Notes||$2,810 for half-day kindergarten|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$645|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nathan Reeves|
- We use A Beka curriculum - the top Christian curriculum in the world! We focus on character training, and our academics are excellent - our students score 1.5 grades higher than the average student taking the Standford Achievement Test (SAT).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MurfreesboroGrades: 5-12 | 40 students
1640 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
MurfreesboroGrades: 8-12 | 22 students
802 S Church St
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.