Grades: 7-12 | 474 students
- Bishop Grimes Junior/Senior High School is a Diocesan Preparatory School committed to providing a quality Christian education in the Catholic tradition.
- The Bishop Grimes community provides a faith driven environment that nurtures each individual's overall development.
- In an atmosphere that respects diversity and promotes global awareness, students are prepared and commissioned to go forth and use their God given gifts to effect positive change in the world.
- We, at Bishop Grimes Junior/Senior High School, recognize our responsibility as ministers of the church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse to share in the mission of Jesus.
- As disciples in this mission, we are both inspired and motivated by Vatican II and the pastorals of the American Catholic Bishops concerning the values of peace, justice and love.
- We treasure the unique potential of each individual and strive to create a nurturing, spiritual, academic and emotional environment.
- Our students are encouraged to "grow in the maturity of Christ," to become responsible citizens of the 21st century, and to be active in their parish faith communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||474 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SyracuseGrades: 7-12 | 732 students
6245 Randall Rd
Syracuse, NY 13214
SyracuseGrades: 7-12 | 328 students
815 Fay Road
Syracuse, NY 13219
SyracuseGrades: PK-12 | 208 students
6101 Court Street Rd
Syracuse, NY 13206
BaldwinsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 99 students
7312 Van Buren Road
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.