Grades: 7-12 | 418 students
- Bishop Kearney High School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school located in suburban Irondequoit.
- It offers educational opportunities for students in grades 9-12 in the tradition of the Congregation of Christian Brothers and School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Bishop Kearney High School is a vibrant community dedicated to providing an environment in which high academic expectations, spirituality, and a strong sense of Catholic community enhance the education of the whole person.
- The mission of Bishop Kearney High School is to empower young men and women to reach their full potential - academically, spiritually, and socially - by providing a college preparatory, values-based Catholic education in a student-centered family atmosphere, in keeping with the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters of Notre.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RochesterGrades: 6-12 | 781 students
1127 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
RochesterGrades: 7-12 | 703 students
1437 Blossom Rd
Rochester, NY 14610
RochesterGrades: NS-12 | 404 students
519 Allens Creek Road
Rochester, NY 14618
TonawandaGrades: 9-12 | 267 students
39 Ohara Rd
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Athol SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 519 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.