Grades: 9-12 | 662 students
- Bishop Manogue is a four-year Catholic, co-educational high school in Reno, Nevada.
- It is the only Catholic high school in Northern Nevada and has been in operation for 66 years, moving to its current site in 2004.
- The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and co-accredited by AdvancedED. In partnership with parents, Bishop Manogue is committed to fostering Christian values, academic excellence, and life-long service in a faith-centered community.
- Bishop Manogue serves students in the greater Reno-Sparks area, the Carson Valley, Fernley, Fallon, and surrounding communities including the Lake Tahoe area, and Truckee, California.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, French, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Studio Art Drawing and Painting, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1638|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,550|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lauren McBride|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Lisa Guzzo|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Club, Art, Baking Club, Band/Choir/Music, Book Club, Bowling, Columbian Squires, Dance, Electronic Dance Music (EDM)/DJ Club, Folk Club, French, Future Business Leaders of America, Gaming, Hiking, Interact (Rotary), International Club, Lacrosse, Latin, Leadership, National Honor Society, National Honor Society Sports Medicine, Physics, Pro-Life, Psychology, Rifle Team/Color Guard, Science Bowl, Sodality, Speech and Debate, Video Academic Club, Art, Baking Club, Book Club, Bowling, Dance, Folk Club, French, Gaming, Hiking, Lacrosse, Latin, Leadership, Physics, Pro-Life, Psychology, Science Bowl, Sodality, Video, Band/Choir/Music,
Electronic Dance Music (EDM)/DJ Club,
Future Business Leaders of America,
National Honor Society,
National Honor Society Sports Medicine,
Rifle Team/Color Guard,
Speech and Debate,
- Our Mission Bishop Manogue Catholic High School is committed to: Educating through Faith, Leadership, Knowledge, and Compassion. Our Philosophy Bishop Manogue Catholic High School is a faith-based community working together for the education of all students. Catholic values and ideals are the basis for all instruction and interaction. The school community, together with parents, alumni, and benefactors, fosters an environment that supports academic achievement, spiritual growth, self-motivation, extra-curricular involvement, and Christian service.
Profile last updated: 09/16/2015
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.