- The purpose of Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School is to form a Christian community that lives the gospel values, that fosters the spiritual, academic, intellectual, social, emotional and physical development of all its members; and that delivers to the world a message of peace and justice.
- Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School strives to promote the spiritual development of all the students.
- Eucharistic liturgies and prayer services are coordinated with the participation of the students in the various liturgical roles involved.
- Opportunities for spiritual growth are offered in the retreat programs as well as youth ministry activities.
- Through the various programs and activities, the students are challenged to look for ways by which they can contribute and participate in the life and mission of the BMCHS faith community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tarpon SpringsGrades: K-12 | 250 students
1350 East Lake Road N
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
HudsonGrades: K-12 | 90 students
17933 East Rd
Hudson, FL 34667
OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
Port RicheyGrades: PK-8 | 292 students
8408 Monarch Dr
Port Richey, FL 34668