Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
- Bishop Timon - Saint Jude High School are proud of our 60 year tradition of educating young men in the Catholic Franciscan tradition.
- At the heart of Timon's philosophy is its commitment to academic excellence.
- Every day, the teachers of our school strive to help every student reach his full potential.
- We do this by offering college level courses for accelerated students, and personal attention and extra help to those students in need.
- With small class sizes and a 14 to 1 student-teacher ratio, Timon offers an environment conductive to learning, while enabling teachers to personally know each student.
- Diverse course offerings ensure the development of a well-rounded Timon man.
- That is why we are offering a variety of different experiences in our classrooms.
- To supplement classroom instruction, students requiring help can benefit from the academic skills center at Timon.
- Here they find individual and small group tutoring in all subjects, help with projects and research papers, and special classes in preparation for major exams.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
845 Kenmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14223
BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
Athol SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 519 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.