Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
- Bishop Timon - Saint Jude High School are proud of our 60 year tradition of educating young men in the Catholic Franciscan tradition.
- At the heart of Timon's philosophy is its commitment to academic excellence.
- Every day, the teachers of our school strive to help every student reach his full potential.
- We do this by offering college level courses for accelerated students, and personal attention and extra help to those students in need.
- With small class sizes and a 14 to 1 student-teacher ratio, Timon offers an environment conductive to learning, while enabling teachers to personally know each student.
- Diverse course offerings ensure the development of a well-rounded Timon man.
- That is why we are offering a variety of different experiences in our classrooms.
- To supplement classroom instruction, students requiring help can benefit from the academic skills center at Timon.
- Here they find individual and small group tutoring in all subjects, help with projects and research papers, and special classes in preparation for major exams.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
845 Kenmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14223
BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
Athol SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 519 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.