This clip from the College Board explains what the SAT is.
"The ACT is a national college admissions examination that consists of subject area tests in: English, Mathematics, Reading &Science
This brief video lays out the process for you.
- Who are we trying to reach?
- Why are we trying to reach them?
- What are we trying to communicate?
- How can we reach them most effectively?
- When should we communicate our message?
This structured approach ensures that your message will be unified and on message as it progresses from your keyboard to the recipients. Let's look at examples of how we can reach each segment of our school community. My suggestions are merely suggestions deigned to get you thinking in a structured manner. Adapt my suggestions to suit your particular requirements.
Who are we trying to reach? Everybody in our community as well as everybody outside it.