Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
Bloomington Lutheran Girls won State competition. Therefore, they were invited to Nationals in Valparaiso, IN which they took 7th place in the nation!!
- Bloomington Living Hope Lutheran School continues to meet and excel in the standards established by the MN Non-Public School Accrediting Association.
- Our school has provided Pre-K through 8th grade Christian education since 1952.
- The Word of God is taught not only during the religion classes, but throughout the day it is applied and is the basis and guide for all learning and living.
- The whole education is aimed at Christian training through the subjects taught.
- It is the mission of our school to take into account all the child`s needs of body, mind and soul.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,590|
|Tuition Notes||discount for church members|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kurt Schmidt|
|Admissions Associate||Sue Dietsche|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Knitting, Piano Lessons, Robotics, Spanish, Speech Team Band, Knitting, Piano Lessons, Robotics, Spanish, Speech Team,|
People that viewed Bloomington Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Shakopee Area Catholic School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.