Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
Bloomington Lutheran Girls won State competition. Therefore, they were invited to Nationals in Valparaiso, IN which they took 7th place in the nation!!
- Bloomington Living Hope Lutheran School continues to meet and excel in the standards established by the MN Non-Public School Accrediting Association.
- Our school has provided Pre-K through 8th grade Christian education since 1952.
- The Word of God is taught not only during the religion classes, but throughout the day it is applied and is the basis and guide for all learning and living.
- The whole education is aimed at Christian training through the subjects taught.
- It is the mission of our school to take into account all the child`s needs of body, mind and soul.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,590|
|Tuition Notes||discount for church members|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kurt Schmidt|
|Admissions Associate||Sue Dietsche|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Knitting, Piano Lessons, Robotics, Spanish, Speech Team Band, Knitting, Piano Lessons, Robotics, Spanish, Speech Team,|
People that viewed Bloomington Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Shakopee Area Catholic School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.