Grades: K-1 | 25 students
- Welcome to Blossom Montessori Extended Day Pre-school and Kindergarten, where children learn and grow in a warm, safe, and fun environment.
- Montessori schools begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals.
- Our school is a nurturing and supportive community of students, parents and teachers.
- Children do not get lost in the crowd! We encourage the child to be kind and peaceful in order to create a bright and exciting environment.
- Our efforts are successful: most of our graduates read at a second grade level; they learn to count into the thousands, add, subtract, and are at least introduced to multiplication and division.
- The children benefit from our strong cultural, science and art programs, as well.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
ParamusGrades: PK-K | 166 students
70 Eisenhower Dr Ste 3
Paramus, NJ 07652
TenaflyGrades: NS-1 | 93 students
426 Knickerbocker Road
Tenafly, NJ 07670
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 71 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
East RutherfordGrades: NS-K | 90 students
144 Boiling Springs Ave.
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Hello, What is your fee and mode of payement for ages 1 and 3 and the academic calender.quick response will be appreciated
- Posted by Parent - lekan
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.