Grades: PK-K | 60 students
- At Montessori Children's House, our mission is to embody the educational principles of Dr. Maria Montessori in a close-knit, caring community of children, parents and teachers.
- We strive to provide children with the tools and the desire to create their own learning, and to provide both support and resources for parents as they facilitate their children's growth.
- Our Montessori school excels in bringing out and developing the potential of individual children.
- My three children will attest to how fun it was to learn and how much they looked forward to going to school each day.
- Montessori Prep is offered for children ages 18 months through three years.
- In our Prep program, toddlers are introduced to the initial Montessori concepts and materials that stimulate their natural desire to learn at an early age.
- Toddlers move between a combination of structured learning and free choice activities which are geared to enhance the development of independence and self-help skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
630 Clothier Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
VillanovaGrades: NS-K | 27 students
459 Sproul Rd
Villanova, PA 19085
Blue BellGrades: K-3 | 122 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.