Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
- Blue Cap is an organization that is dedicated to serving infants, children and adults with developmental disabilities through community-based educational, therapeutic, vocational and residential opportunities.
- Located in Blue Island, Illinois, Blue Cap offers a wide array of services dedicated to achieving personal growth and dignity for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in Chicago and over 30 suburban communities.
- Blue Cap’s School Program provides educational, therapeutic, self-help and pre-vocational services to students with severe developmental delays.
- An emphasis is placed on cognitive, speech, gross motor, fine motor, social and self-help skills.
- The goal of the school program is to promote the development of the child or young adult to his or her fullest potential.
- All services are provided in a bright, friendly, structured and respectful environment.
- Commitment to Quality Blue Cap staff work as a team with the child or young adult’s family and home school district to share their expertise with each other to provide services in a comprehensive and effective manner fostering growth and promoting personal dignity.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: K-12 | 47 students
520 N Marshfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
NorthbrookGrades: PK-11 | 30 students
3210 Dundee Rd
Northbrook, IL 60062
Palos HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
13020 S Central Ave
Palos Heights, IL 60463
HillsideGrades: 1-12 | 97 students
4100 Warren Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
Arlington HeightsGrades: 2-8 | 17 students
2525 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.