- Blue Mountain Academy is a fully accredited Seventh-day Adventist co-educational boarding school for grades nine through twelve located near the scenic and historic town of Hamburg, Pennsylvania.
- We believe in educating the whole person not only for the now but also for the hereafter.
- We have developed a curriculum, which integrates the use of cutting-edge technology and current educational research methods with a spiritual foundation predicated on the Bible, the Word of God.
- Our students are poised to influence this world as they are trained in a progressive leadership program right here on our campus.
- No stones are left unturned in our quest to give our students a quality education.
- We provide services for at-risk learners through our Learning Support and Testing Center, and our faculty and staff provide a structured and caring environment.
- Today we train them; tomorrow they lead.
- The mission of Blue Mountain Academy is to provide a Christ-centered Seventh-day Adventist education that leads students into lives of service for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform polo shirt and docker style pants.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pine ForgeGrades: 9-12 | 185 students
Po Box 338
Pine Forge, PA 19548
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
MorgantownGrades: 9-12 | 58 students
Po Box 645
Morgantown, PA 19543
Class of 1965 graduated. Was greatly impressed of the education that received. God Bless all.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ellis
Blue Mountain Academy was my first choice of private academies. As a 1979 graduate who went on to achieve great success first as a highly decorated U.S. Naval Officer, having served in numerous countries, staffs including the Pentagon. Later, accomplished business owner and entrepreneur in 3 States. I credit the education I received at Blue Mountain as integral to my leadership abilities and success. If I were to have children they would attend Blue Mountain Academy.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - taj.a
Son of former food director uncle of two graduates..I would love to have gone to bma myself..I did graduate from sister academy sla.in visiting bma ..loved the country
- Posted by Parent - fredb