Grades: PK-5 | 63 students
- One of the greatest gifts a parent can give to their child is a quality education.
- Since 1982, Book of Life Academy has been producing incredible, academically sound, young Christian leaders.
- As a former student and now principal of the school, I have benifited greatly from the academic boost Book of Life academy provided me as a child.
- Along with strong academics; growing in a caring environment helps equip young pepole to face the adversity of the world.
- The purpose of this school is to couple strong academics with sound Christian nurturing to produce amazing, well rounded students and people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue bottoms and White shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||approx. $400 / month one time fees: $100.00 Registration $160.00 Maintanence $TBA Book fee depends on the age of the student|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ashley Bland|
|Admissions Associate||Rebecca Lemus|
- Contact the school for age appropriate requirements for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EdgewaterGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
ArnoldGrades: K-8 | 41 students
365 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD 21012
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.