Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
- One of the greatest gifts a parent can give to their child is a quality education.
- Since 1982, Book of Life Academy has been producing incredible, academically sound, young Christian leaders.
- As a former student and now principal of the school, I have benifited greatly from the academic boost Book of Life academy provided me as a child.
- Along with strong academics; growing in a caring environment helps equip young pepole to face the adversity of the world.
- The purpose of this school is to couple strong academics with sound Christian nurturing to produce amazing, well rounded students and people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue bottoms and White shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||approx. $400 / month one time fees: $100.00 Registration $160.00 Maintanence $TBA Book fee depends on the age of the student|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ashley Bland|
|Admissions Associate||Rebecca Lemus|
- Contact the school for age appropriate requirements for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EdgewaterGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
ArnoldGrades: K-8 | 41 students
365 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD 21012
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.