- Bourgade Catholic High School is a college preparatory high school that educates the hearts and minds of students in the Catholic tradition and in partnership with families to be servant leaders and stewards of the gospel.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,678|
|Tuition Notes||Active, contributing members of a local Catholic parish qualify for a $2728 scholarship. 85% of our families receive financial assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Ryan Watson|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Ann Burns|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||26 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Active Bourgade Christians, Art Club, Athletic Leadership Team, Campus Ministry CORE Team, Ceramics, Chamber Choir, Concert Band, Dance, Digital Photography, Drama Club, Earth Watch Club, Fusion Club, Graphic Design, Guitar, Handbell Choir, HiTech Team, Interact Club, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Club), National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, Peer Helpers, Red Cross Club, Robotics Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Thespian Society Art Club, Ceramics, Chamber Choir, Concert Band, Dance, Drama Club, Fusion Club, Graphic Design, Guitar, Handbell Choir, HiTech Team, Interact Club, Peer Helpers, Red Cross Club, Robotics Club, Active Bourgade Christians,
Athletic Leadership Team,
Campus Ministry CORE Team,
Earth Watch Club,
Mu Alpha Theta (Math Club),
National Art Honor Society,
National Honor Society,
- Bourgade Catholic is a college preparatory high school that educates the hearts and minds of students in the Catholic tradition and in partnership with families to be servant leaders and stewards of the Gospel.
- Beyond the typical high school program, the curriculum at Bourgade Catholic is focused on college and provides a solid foundation of skills needed for career success. Over the past five years, 99% of our graduates have enrolled in college. Members of the Class of 2016 were accepted at 97 different colleges and universities, while earning more than $10.8 million in merit scholarships.
- Small classes provide a high level of individualized attention, guidance and mentoring. Our courses integrate the latest teaching methodologies, such as multimedia content and technology-enhanced instruction, to enable students to learn more, in less time, and with greater understanding.
- Students are encouraged to participate in any or all of the activies that interest them, with a continued emphasis on their academics. Personal growth, citizenship, leadership and life-long pursuits are nurtured through a variety of sports, clubs and activities. BCHS is a place where students fit in. And stand out.
- The Campus Ministry Program is committed to providing a Chrisitian vision of life that respects and appreciates cultural and individual differences. A four-year theology curriculum sets the tone for liturgical experiences that nourish each student's spiritual formation and includes dynamic Christian service opportunities, school and class masses, and global awareness projects to address the needs in our community and world. We celebrate the gospel message and our Catholic identity as paths to integrity, goodness and personal holiness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 181 students
6036 S 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 570 students
2525 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Although it is not as large as some as the other catholic school, it has a great community that is family oriented and has a deep foundation in Christ. When I was there all the faculty and staff were very welcoming and made sure that I was integrated into the community! Wouldn't choose another school!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hugsk