Grades: PK-4 | 10 students
- The Bowen Primary Academy was founded on the principle that students need a basic and fundamental foundation back to basics for future educational growth.
- The Bowen Primary Academy provides an exciting, satisfying learning environment appropriate for five year old children.
- Learning takes place from the time school starts until dismissal.
- Children are acquiring the necessary readiness skills to become competent readers and learners.
- Our first through third grade classrooms also support the idea of a rich learning environment, one that is conducive to an interest in and a desire to read, develop an understanding of the base on which all future mathematics learning is build and diversify these skills into social studies, science, health & physical education.
- Teachers on staff at the Bowen Primary Academy are college degreed individuals who were chosen for their zest to traditionally educate young children.
- All staff at the Academy are required to complete background screening which provides security clearance.
- The Academy’s students recess will take place on a playground designed for school aged children.
- Teachers will include specific game rules as a part of lesson plans.
- Students will also have times for their own choice of outside play activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.