Grades: 1-12 | 174 students
- At BCA we recognize the importance of relationships.
- We are creating a dynamic learning community that trains young people to think critically, live purposefully, and serve faithfully.
- We strive to create an environment where every student reaches his or her potential.
- Parents are a welcome and integral part of the BCA community.
- They volunteer at the school, help shape and support school programs, and are role models of their children's peers.
- As one BCA parent put it, "In knowing my child's friends and their parents, I feel like I am living in days past when everyone in the neighborhood watched out for each other's kids! BCA is that caring neighborhood that rarely exists anymore." Bradford Christian Academy exists to glorify and serve the Lord Jesus Christ by providing excellent college preparatory education that puts God at the center of all reality.
- BCA values students as precious, unique creations and nurtures their academic, spiritual, and creative lives in a culture governed by grace.
- Bradford Christian Academy strives for a vibrant transmission of college preparatory knowledge and the creative development of whole and effective Christians who shape the church and society worldwide as faithful ambassadors of Christ.
- BCA equips graduates to succeed in colleges, universities, and careers by providing a liberal arts education with a solid Biblical foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus, European History, U.S. History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary. 2015-16 tuition is: Grades 1-4, $7,300, Grades 5-8, $9,400, 9-12, $11,500. Grades 5-12 pay $600 for a curriculum and technology fee yearly.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marge Squire|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North AndoverGrades: 9-12 | 381 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
ManchesterGrades: 9-12 | 417 students
581 Bridge St
Manchester, NH 03104
DanversGrades: 6-12 | 1500 students
72 Spring Street
Danvers, MA 01923
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
HaverhillGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
56 Oak Ter
Haverhill, MA 01832
This was a first year for us in BCA (2013-2014). Definitely a year with alot of transitions and adjustments on our part. We came from a very good school so we had high expections - and we have not been disappointed. The BCA teachers are professional, diligent, patient and KIND, which is a biggie for me. It's important to me that my child feels an affinity for her teachers and vice versa. We are fortunate enough to have a 6th grade Homeroom teacher who takes the new kids under her wing and really keeps an eye out to make sure they are settling in. Academically was definitely a change for us -- homework galore, challenging classes (learning about world economies and GDP in 6th grade Georgraphy as an example). I am also impressed that they have Latin in grades 5 & 6, it's the perfect building block for other foreign languages to come in later grades. This school is an excellent value. I feel like our child has the advantage of being enrolled in an exclusive private school, but without the jawdropping cost of other schools which have similar academic goals for their students. It's also got those important ''extras'' such as theater, music, art and sports (basketball, soccer and track). I can see us being here for many years. I would absolutely recommend you to check out this school for your children.
- Posted by Parent - seagl
This is a great school, high standards for academics and a great community! My daughter is excelling in all areas. She have formed wonderful friendships. This is our third year at hte school and school continues to grow and strengthen all of their programs.
- Posted by Parent - MSqui
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.