|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- Brevard Private Academy is a small private school grades 7-12. Here at our Academy we work with the individual student focusing on academic, social, and behavioral success. Our curriculum is extremely hands-on, accomodating all learning styles to better serve our students' needs. Our Academy offers small class sizes, which creates a one-on-one learning environment and gives students the opportunity to improve in areas in which they may be struggling with. In school tutoring is also a huge part of what makes our school unique. Our students know they can and will get help!
- Why choose our Academy?
- · N.I.P.S.A. accreditation.· Certified teachers.· Standard High School Diploma.· Smaller class sizes.· I.E.P. accommodations.· One-on-One tutoring.· College, Armed Forces, and Career Placement.· Scholarships for free tuition (Step Up for Students and the John McKay Scholarship).· Dual enrollment.· No bully zone.· Bus transportation.
- Call us today to reserve your child's place in our Academy!
- (Check us out on the web at www.brevardprivateacademy.com or Like us on Facebook!)
Profile last updated: 08/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CocoaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
825 Forrest Ave
Cocoa, FL 32922
CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 124 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
MelbourneGrades: PK-12 | 801 students
5625 Holy Trinity Drive
Melbourne, FL 32940
Palm BayGrades: 9-12 | 23 students
4630 Lipscomb St Ne Ste 1
Palm Bay, FL 32905
MelbourneGrades: 8-12 | 33 students
777 S Apollo Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901
This school creates a lot of great opportunities and gives students the one on one attention that they thirst for in the average high school classroom.
- Posted by Student/Alumni, 04/12/13