- Brevard Private Academy offers an accredited curriculum, a one-on-one atmosphere, tutors for all subjects, a smaller classroom environment, an opportunity for dual-enrollment in college, acceptance of the John McKay and Step Up for Students Scholarships, foreign language and educational guidance & counseling.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- Brevard Private Academy is a small private school grades 7-12. Here at our Academy we work with the individual student focusing on academic, social, and behavioral success. Our curriculum is extremely hands-on, accomodating all learning styles to better serve our students' needs. Our Academy offers small class sizes, which creates a one-on-one learning environment and gives students the opportunity to improve in areas in which they may be struggling with. In school tutoring is also a huge part of what makes our school unique. Our students know they can and will get help!
- Why choose our Academy?
- · N.I.P.S.A. accreditation.· Certified teachers.· Standard High School Diploma.· Smaller class sizes.· I.E.P. accommodations.· One-on-One tutoring.· College, Armed Forces, and Career Placement.· Scholarships for free tuition (Step Up for Students and the John McKay Scholarship).· Dual enrollment.· No bully zone.· Bus transportation.
- Call us today to reserve your child's place in our Academy!
- (Check us out on the web at www.brevardprivateacademy.com or Like us on Facebook!)
Profile last updated: 08/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CocoaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
825 Forrest Ave
Cocoa, FL 32922
CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 124 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
Palm BayGrades: 9-12 | 23 students
4630 Lipscomb St Ne Ste 1
Palm Bay, FL 32905
MelbourneGrades: 8-12 | 33 students
777 S Apollo Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901
CocoaGrades: K-8 | 14 students
1500 Cox Rd
Cocoa, FL 32926
Brevard Private Academy is the best school in Merritt Island, if you want teachers who really care about your child, this is the place. I am a teacher myself in Public School so I know good teaching when I see it. I enrolled my son 2009, he is now attending UCF (Go Knights) in Orlando in Business. I just can't thank the teachers as well as the staff enough for caring about my son and making sure he stayed on track and trust me Ms. Cheree ( Principal) and Coach will teach your child respect and point them in the direction they should be. We love BPA !!!!!!!
- Posted by Parent - spice
I wanted to let everyone know, my son graduated with Brevard Private Academy June 07,2014 with a 4.0 GPA a bright future scholarship and scholarship to UF..he started BPA in Aug of 2012 and excelled going to BCC with the dual enrollment program and maintaining a 4.0 GPA thru out the school years. This school provided the attention my son needed and deserved, there was never at one time when a teacher, guidance or anyone said no to his help. If you want your child to excel, trust me on this BPA will not fail your expectations. We love Ms. Cheree, she is a strong dedicated principal that devotes her time and affections to all the students, shes a tough cookie, but her life is our Warriors.
- Posted by Parent - bbh27
This school creates a lot of great opportunities and gives students the one on one attention that they thirst for in the average high school classroom.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - yothe
I have to say my daughter was told at Public School in Merritt Island that she could not keep up with the other children in her class, and she was devastated, did not want to ever go back to school. I found Brevard Private Academy as I was driving and stopped in and it has trully changed our life. My daughter loves going to school and I must brag, she was accepted to FSU, as I am a gator mom, but now I will be proud to be a Noles!!!!!!! Thank You Brevard Private Academy and Ms. Cheree you are the greatest person I have ever met and the hardest working lady to make sure our children succeed....God Bless
- Posted by Parent - Mrche
My son was having so many problems in public school, he started BPA 2 years ago and now he is a GATOR boy,he would have never been able to do what he is doing without the help all the teachers and Ms. Cheree gave him. I promise you, your child will be a college bound student when he or she graduates with BPA..
- Posted by Parent - mrche