Grades: K-8 | 209 students
- In the Christ-centered learning environment at Brice Christian Academy, each child is recognized as a unique creation of God.
- Because the basis for teaching and learning at BCA is founded upon that principle, the school culture and practice reflects the school motto, Educating Mind, Body and Soul.
- Intentional efforts are made to recognize individual needs and implement approaches designed to meet the holistic needs of each student.
- The cognitive, social, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of a BCA student are supported and nurtured through innovative and research-based teaching methods and curriculum.
- The heart of BCA's mission is to partner with each family to help train students to be Christian leaders who are creative, compassionate and capable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GroveportGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
3565 Bixby Rd
Groveport, OH 43125
Canal WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 478 students
Po Box 400
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 469 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
ReynoldsburgGrades: PK-8 | 720 students
1061 Waggoner Rd
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.