Grades: Nursery School-PK | 10 students
Our center has been a staple in the Bridgeville community for 30 years! Our staff are dedicated, passionate, eager learners, and strive to provide the best possible learning experience for their students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to the Bridgeville KinderCare. We are conveniently located near the Southpointe Business Park and I-79. The center services the South Fayette, Chartiers Valley, and Upper St. Clair School Districts.
- All teachers employed at the Bridgeville KinderCare are CPR and First Aid Certified. The teachers participate in monthly trainings and professional development opportunities.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- CCIS , NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PittsburghGrades: 5-8 | 4 students
2575 Boyce Plaza Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
BridgevilleGrades: NS-K | 31 students
3197 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017
LawrenceGrades: PK-K | 88 students
101 Springfield Dr
Lawrence, PA 15055
BridgevilleGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
220 Station St
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Upper St ClairGrades: PK-KG | 30 students
2400 Old Washington Rd
Upper St Clair, PA 15241
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.