Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
- The mission of Bridgeway Christian Academy (BCA) is to partner with families to provide a safe, culturally-diverse environment focused on academic excellence with a Jesus-centered worldview. The focus of uniting the unchanging truth of God's Word with the power of the Holy Spirit will empower students and families to chage the world.
- Bridgeway Christian Academy will prepare students to be Christian leaders by: Challenging their minds, Cultivating Christian character, Fostering community and world-wide outreach and developing disciples to make disciples.
- The biblically integrated curriculum incorporates foundation building, phonics, drills, visual aids, manipulatives, problem solving, and engaged learning in order to challenge our students.
- Our goal is to provide a challenging curriculum insuring that our students receive the highest standards of academic training and at the same time, instill a love for learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,072|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for 1st through 5th grade. P3, K4 tuition for the 3-day class is $3064. P3, K4 tuition for the 5-day class is $4239. K5 tuition is $4785. Middle School tuition is $5928.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$706|
|Admissions Associate||Ann Parlier|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Junior Beta Club National Junior Beta Club,
- Bridgeway Christian Academy is a private, non-denominational Christian school located in Greenville, SC. We are located on the beautiful campus of Bridgeway Church. BCA offers classes for P3 through 8th grade. The cutoff birthdate for children enrolling in P3 through K5 classes is September 1st. P3 students must be completely potty trained (no Pull-Ups), and able to use the restroom without assistance. Our K5 through 8th grade teachers are certified through the ACSI certification standards and participate in professional development throughout the school year and in the summer months. Our facilities are based on two campuses. On the North Campus (adjacent to our church buildings), we have our Early Education Department with Preschool through Kindergarten. On the South Campus, we have our main school office, elementary and middle school classes. Our campuses include 4 playground areas, a "bike" course for our preschoolers, a gymnasium with basketball court, lunch facilities and classrooms, outdoor basketball court, a library and computer lab. Our K5, elementary and middle school students also have direct access to computers in their individual classrooms. Thank you for your interest in Bridgeway Christian Academy. We encourage you to call our school office and make an appointment for a personal tour of our school. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our passion for Christian education. NON DESCRIMINATION POLICY BCA admits students of any race, color, gender or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and athletic and other school administered programs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
875 State Park Road
Greenville, SC 29609
GreenvilleGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
207 Mitchell Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 455 students
829 Garlington Road
Greenville, SC 29615
SimpsonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1045 students
2211 Woodruff Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
GreenvilleGrades: K-12 | 1099 students
245 Cavalier Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.