Math Counts at Bright Horizons. Our math curriculum focuses on counting, sorting, pattern recognition, and problem-solving.
Bright Horizons is a Great Place for Babies! Our program is designed to provide a warm, welcoming environment where your baby can thrive and grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity.
- More than education. Bright Horizons is an academy for learning. Our professionally trained faculty, curriculum and enrichments are designed to prepare children for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond - all while experiencing the joys of childhood. Our early childhood programs for infants and toddlers encourage children to learn about their world through our individualized curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory, motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers. Our preschool and kindergarten prep programs for children ages 2-5 stimulate each child's innate curiosity and exploratory nature and prepare them for lifelong learning. Children move to elementary school socially prepared, excited to learn, and well-versed in the math, language, and science skills they'll need to succeed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Appreciation, Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Physical Education, Spanish, Yoga Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Spanish, Yoga, Art Appreciation,
- At Bright Horizons Academy for Learning, our children think, conceptualize, and create. Challenge their minds and bodies. Work together. Develop an appreciation for the arts. Experience the joy of childhood. Build the foundation for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond.
- Our curriculum for infants - kindergarten prep focuses on math, science, culture, environment, art, and health with most enrichments built in at no additional charge, including languages, physical education, music, and technology.
- We are pleased to offer full-time, part-time, and drop-in programs and are conveniently located in the Atrium Village apartment complex in the Old Town neighborhood / River North district.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: NS-8 | 569 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 416 students
7263 W Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 519 students
1434 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-KG | 42 students
108 W Germania Pl
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: PK-KG | 64 students
160 N Lasalle St
Chicago, IL 60601
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.