- From the moment your child enters a Bright Horizons Montessori School, he or she will become immersed in a comprehensive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment designed specifically for the needs of the child.
- Children from infancy through elementary school thrive in the child-centered, inviting world of a Montessori classroom.
- Our classrooms empower children by encouraging them to self-direct their activities in a carefully designed, dynamic environment that fosters learning and invites inquiry.
- Children are guided toward establishing a solid foundation for growth and development while acquiring the skills they need throughout their academic pursuits.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best. We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world. The Bright Horizons community is a vibrant tapestry made of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. We strive to create a culture that values and includes every individual and celebrates unique differences. Our commitment to diversity is fundamental to supporting the success of our company, so that we may understand and respond to the challenges of our clients, the needs of the families whom we serve, and the evolving goals of our employees. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of children and families who are in distress. The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is commited to improving the quality of life for at-risk children in the communities where Bright Horizons Family Solutions employees live and work.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CentennialGrades: NS-K | 54 students
6865 S Quebec Street
Centennial, CO 80112
LittletonGrades: NS-8 | 947 students
3900 Grace Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80126
EnglewoodGrades: PK-NS | 105 students
5760 E Otero Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.