- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school providing one-to-one instruction.
- One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals.
- Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year, including summer.
- Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger’s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Pyschology, AP Spanish Language, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Govt & Politics, AP U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Teresa Woods|
- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school with a mission to provide one-to-one instruction to help students reach their full academic potential and prepare for college and career. At the center of the personalized learning approach is one-to-one instruction: One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals. Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year. Brightmont also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment. We are now enrolling for summer school 2016. Brightmont Academy has been helping students achieve success since 1999 and has campuses in Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, and Washington. For more information visit: www.BrightmontAcademy.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorthvilleGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
41355 6 Mile Rd
Northville, MI 48168
SouthgateGrades: PK-8 | 349 students
14141 Pearl St
Southgate, MI 48195
TaylorGrades: K-12 | 232 students
12501 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
Allen ParkGrades: KG-12 | 302 students
4700 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.