- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private schoolproviding one-to-one instruction.
- One teacher works with one student to individualize learningpace, style, and goals.
- Students can enroll in a customized academic program on aflexible schedule and start any time of year, includingsummer.
- Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, tutoring forgrades 3-12, test preparation, and college and careerassessment.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger’s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Environmental Science, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Eng. Language & Comp., Eng. Literature & Comp., Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, U.S. Govt & Politics, U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Marcia Rodes, M.Ed., Ed.D.|
- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private schoolwith a mission to provide one-to-one instruction to help studentsreach their full academic potential and prepare for college andcareer. At the center of the personalized learning approach isone-to-one instruction: One teacher works with one student toindividualize learning pace, style, and goals. Students can enrollin a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and startany time of year. Brightmont also offers courses for credit,tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and careerassessment. We are now enrolling for summer school 2016. BrightmontAcademy has been helping students achieve success since 1999 andhas campuses in Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, and Washington. Formore information visit: www.BrightmontAcademy.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
9618 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
SeattleGrades: 3-12 | 45 students
14550 Westminster Way N
Seattle, WA 98133
SeattleGrades: PK-2 | 29 students
1405 Northwest 85th Street
Seattle, WA 98117
RentonGrades: K-8 | 487 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
SeattleGrades: K-9 | 149 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.