Grades: 6-12 | 94 students
- The Broach School was started in 1973 by Dr. Tommie Broach to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms.
- The foundation for this model was and continues to be the ongoing focus on what is in the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- As the years pass, the model continues to evolve, striving to meet whatever academic need comes about.
- The mission of the Broach School is to create a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students are motivated to succeed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 39 students
11697 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 219 students
Po Box 40112
Jacksonville, FL 32203
JacksonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 900 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.