Grades: 6-12 | 94 students
- The Broach School was started in 1973 by Dr. Tommie Broach to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms.
- The foundation for this model was and continues to be the ongoing focus on what is in the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- As the years pass, the model continues to evolve, striving to meet whatever academic need comes about.
- The mission of the Broach School is to create a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students are motivated to succeed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 900 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 39 students
11697 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 219 students
Po Box 40112
Jacksonville, FL 32203
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.