- NO FCAT testing or requirements! NO Mid-Term or Final Exams! NO Daily Assigned Homework! Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period! Small Campuses! Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio! Personalized Instruction! Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, Dyslexia|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Martin|
|Admissions Associate||Alvaro Blanco|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computer Labs, Field Trips Art, Computer Labs, Field Trips,|
- NO FCAT testing or requirements!
- NO Mid-Term or Final Exams!
- NO Daily Assigned Homework!
- Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C
- Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period!
- Small Campuses!
- Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio!
- Personalized Instruction!
Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!
Profile last updated: 07/31/2015
My son was one of the charter students in the Broach School. I have nothing bad to say about this school, in fact, i have nothing but praise for the staff of the school. I would recommend that if your student is eligible, that you get them signed up for the next school year.. you will be glad you did.. By the way, my son graduated from broach this past year(2012)....
- Posted by Parent - stan5