Grades: NS-6 | 57 students
- Brookeside Montessori School has been serving the greater Boyertown community for over thirty-five years and offers a wide range of educational programs.
- Brookeside is a licensed Private Academic School with the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is an affiliated school with the American Montessori Society.
- We are staffed by state certified teachers who also hold Montessori certifications.
- The Brookeside Montessori school community works to create an environment that inspires children to develop inner discipline, self-confidence, and a love of learning.
- We respect the uniqueness of each student by helping each child develop skills at periods of greatest readiness and sensitivity.
- Our educational philosophy is guided by the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to inspire the development of each child in a safe, supportive, culturally diverse environment, which gives students freedom to explore, cooperate, and be creative.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website for tuition information|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Brookeside Montessori School's child-centered educational environment provides activities and a PA state approved curriculum appropriate to each child's developmental stage. The integrated curriculum is guided by a highly trained staff, which is aware of the needs of the individual child. The children are in mixed-age settings, which allows them to build long-term relationships with other children and their teachers, within a caring academic community. We currently offer:
- Pre-school - Grade 6
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Outstanding academics
- Individualized educational plans
- Spanish, Art, Music, Computer, and Fitness classes
- Before and After School Care Program
- Summer camp program -->
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BallyGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
Po Box C 668 Pine Street
Bally, PA 19503
BirdsboroGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
DouglassvilleGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
903 Chestnut St
Douglassville, PA 19518
PennsburgGrades: 6-12 | 335 students
200 Seminary Street
Pennsburg, PA 18073
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.