- Brookfield Academy acknowledges the impact of critical learning periods in early childhood on developing social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and moral competencies.
- The influence of a Montessori-based education respects the uniqueness of each person and preserves and nurtures an innate capacity to reach full potential as contributing world citizens.
- This is accomplished through individually paced academic instruction and activities directed by Montessori certified professionals working in concert with students and their families.
- Our curriculum provides for concept development and skill acquisitions in prepared classrooms with a focus on learning-by-doing.
- Our methods enable students to develop respect for individual differences as they engage in purposeful, collaborative learning.
- Our students use inner discipline, concentration, and task completion for lifelong critical thinking and discovery.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirminghamGrades: NS-K | 85 students
300 Willits Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
WashingtonGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
59025 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 551 students
41190 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
TroyGrades: K-5 | 146 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084